01-271 5500-6, 01-4482530-1
Adebola House, 3rd Floor, 38-40 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
The Pension Reform Act of 2014 was formulated to address challenges economically active individuals encountered, in securing their future upon retirement. No one remains active forever, and it is therefore...
By selecting First Guarantee Pension Limited as your Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) of choice, you have embarked on a life long journey towards planning for your retirement. When you reach retirement age, it is expected that one should maintain the same standard of living, if not greater, than pre retirement.
The investment philosophy and processes sets out the policies and procedures pertinent to the investment management function of the First Guarantee Pension Limited as guided by the Pension Reform Act 2014 and is designed to enhance the quality and professionalism of the day-to-day activities performed by the investment department with strict adherence to prudence.
An employee may access his/her RSA when he/she ceases to make further contributions into the RSA as a result of mandatory retirement, compulsory retirement, retirement on medical grounds, and death.
The contribution by employees must be 8% of their monthly emoluments comprising of their basic salary, housing and transportation allowance. This is to be matched by the employer's contribution of 10%, making it a total contribution of 18% every month.
The account is contributed into by the employer and the employee on a monthly basis up to retirement or exit of the employee from the organization. To open a retirement savings account, click the button below to fill a copy of First Guarantee Pension RSA Form.